Friday, November 28, 2008

Gobble 'til you Wobble




Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
As is tradition, we spent the day of thanks with Mike's extended family here in Massachusetts. The day started long before sunrise though as the annual Crusaders Cross Country Alumni race was moved to a painful time of 7:45 am. There was a great turn out and Mike ran very well, coming in second. Then it was time to head out to the Britners' house for food, family, wii and LOTS of dogs. As a family of large dog lovers we couldn't complain when everyone wanted to bring their "little" one along but 2 goldens, a lab and two large shepherds later, the kitchen became a little crowded. We had a nice time visiting family and stuffing ourselves silly. Always nice to have an excuse to eat and relax.
I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was as wonderful, relaxing and full of family as ours was. We are so thankful for the friends and family in our lives. Happy Holidays

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could run like that but these days I only run if someone is chasing me. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

Dorey said...

uh, who runs a marathon on Thanksgiving? That's a little messed up! it's supposed to be a a day of slothfulness! haha j/k. It looks like you guys had a fun day. Did you do some shopping on Friday? =)

Abby Killam said...

yeah, it wasn't quite a marathon haha! but you are right- WHO DOES THAT!? I wasn't happy.
And no, I did not shop on Friday- I might have murdered people... most of my shopping is done via computer these days :o)

Becky McVey said...

Did I miss the part where you had two kids? I mean, I know we were apart for 4 days but jeez ...