Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowed In!!!

We are on the third day of our winter whiteout. We had school cancelled on Friday due to last years mess where it started snowing in the middle of the day and it took people many hours to get home in the gridlock that was Boston. This year everyone was prepared but we are still in the third day of house arrest. The streets are terrible for driving but its definitely fun. Meli is a huge fan of snow so she thinks this is HEAVEN! I had my "little sister" over yesterday for holiday cookie baking and some fun in the snow and she and Meli had a great time romping around. 
So here are some pictures (and a video) of our winter wonderland- Meli out on our deck finding treasures and how the cats spend days like this. Enjoy
meli's treasure hunt video

4 comments:

Dorey said...

Holy SNOW! I was wondering how you guys were doing with all of the snow, looks like you had fun with it. Do you look forward to snow days as a teacher like you did as a kid? =)

Becca said...

That's crazy! Do you have chains on your tires from Nov.-Feb.?? Wow!!

Jodi said...

Holy cow!! I thought we had it bad! How was your christmas??

Grygla Family said...

Happy belated holidays. It looks like you had a great Christmas. Erin and I loved the time off, but now I am back at work wishing I was home with the family.

I am not sure what part of Massachusetts you are in, but my sister Tammy and her family will be moving to Boston for his fellowship. I am sure we'll make it out there sometime.

Best wishes.

Scott G.