Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mike's Time






It took me a week to post due to my family visiting but Mike's official time for the marathon was a personal record of 2:38:09 with a strong head wind. We had a great time and are so proud of him. Here are some pictures of the day- it is a huge deal in Boston and tons of people come out to support the 23,000+ runners. Great job Mike!!

3 comments:

Moore Minutes said...

It's a huge deal everywhere else too! ;) Tell him I am completely impressed, how exciting! I would love to be at that event in the middle of it all.

Dorey said...

I can't believe his time! That is so impressive! I should run a marathon, do fat people run marathons? ha j/k TTYL

Dorey said...

Hey! I hope you had a fun birthday yesterday! It's cute that you were born on Mother's Day. Will you be celebrating that next year as well? ha =) TTYL