Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Goodbye Boston

Our lives are packed in little boxes
all the evidence of my brave venture out here tucked away and labeled.
Such warm people
Such good friends
Such great memories
So unforgettable
Thank you Boston for being my home
for teaching me pride in history and where you come from
for teaching me about "tonic" "bubblahs" and "carriages"
for giving me the greatest 5 years...
I will forever be a Bostonian...
goodbye







2 comments:

Moore Minutes said...

It looks like you took FULL advantage of your time in Boston...and as I've previously said, I would LOVE to have an opportunity to live in a place like that. I'm a big fan of American History, so even a visit there would suffice, lol. You've made some good friends and snagged yourself a super cute husband too! It looks like you guys have a promising future out in Colorado now. <3

Dorey said...

Aww, it's sad that you are moving but there are good times ahead! =)