Hard to believe that it was just a week ago that our whole family got together to celebrate the wedding of Kellen and Janelle!! Yes, I said Kellen. Our smelly, dirty, untamable brother Kellen found himself someone who could stand him enough to take eternal vows. Not only is Janelle beautiful inside and out but we are lucky to be able to call her family. I could not have asked for a better sister. The wedding was beautiful and simple as only such heart felt and spiritual occasions can be. Never have I seen two more sincere, in love and good people joined together. It was a special day for both families, bringing together the Keisling clan that doesn't get enough opportunities to hang out, and Janelle's poor family that was probably scarred for life by our redneck ways. The night before the wedding there was a formal family get together where some "Frog Giggen" took place... for those of you civilized enough NOT to know what this is- it pretty much boils down to heading down to the pond and stabbing frogs with sticks... yep- that's my family for ya! Not to worry though, these poor innocent creatures were not slain in vain... they were promptly eaten at the next family get together the day after the ceremony. mmmm. So Kel is hitched and what a fun weekend it was! Here are some pics of the day including my nieces playing the cutest flower girls ever!
2 comments:
Wow, Kellen's married! I can't believe how much Brea's kids look like her. What a bunch of cuties. :)
Oh my word! I can't believe your little brother is married! =) They are such a cute couple. It's good to see all of your family together too.
Post a Comment