Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gem's Birthday

Saturday night was our annual celebration of Gem getting older and all of us being back into the swing of things at school. We had a bbq/ beer pong tourny in Gems back yard and had a good showing of school people. Mike enjoyed keeping tabs on Nina (who was drugged for the event). Becky was a trouper after her very long week and then a very long day in the sun watching rugby. It was a good time. Nice to see friends outside of work and just enjoy some of the last gorgeous days in New England. Happy Fall everyone!!


it looks like mike is feeding Nina beer!!

2 comments:

Dorey said...

Looks like fun! I love the Fall back east! =)

Jodi said...

Hey you! So hopefully I will be better about blogging than I was at myspace... Im such a slacker! :) We definetly need to get together next time you are down! When would that be anyway? Your family is so cute!! :)