Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bushels of fun!

This weekend was our yearly apple picking trip. We go with Mike's parents out to a farm in Acton, MA for an afternoon of walking through apple orchards, selecting pumpkins, hay rides and apple doughnuts. It is a great way to experience New England in the Fall and something that I love to do every year. This year we had TWO dogs to tag along. Last year Meli was only about 5 months old and was just as excited this year, especially because it included my in-laws' dog Simba. So here are some photos of a beautiful New England afternoon of fall festivities. 

Meli is ready to go!!
Mike and Meli 
Paul (my father in law) and Simba getting some good ones up high!
Meli thought it was great that the "balls" were edible
Us plus one :o)

5 comments:

Becca said...

I'm sorry does that mean what I think it means???? yeaaaaa!

Abby Killam said...

NO! it means that we have an extra dog in the picture! I hate you!

Dorey said...

lol! "us plus one" ha. Cute pictures! This looks so fun and relaxing. I love the fall there! So, when are you going to have a baby? Don't you think the world has waited long enough? =) lol

Becca said...

hahaha sorry!!

Abby Killam said...

I dont think the world is ready for a Killam baby... or for me to be a mother- that is just scary