This year, our Halloween theme was the "Dunder Mifflin" couples in the Halloween episode. For those of you that don't watch "The Office" you probably wont get it... but neither did anyone else at the party. I dressed up as Angela, the always annoyed girl at the office. So if I look mad in every picture this is why. My good friend Becky played Pam, Mike was "three hole punch Jim" and Becky's husband Dave was Dwight the Sith Lord.
Good times at Brian's house!! We get together every year for a screaming good time of backyard fires and flaming pumpkins. I work with these people and feel lucky to have such great co workers to share my social time with.
Happy Haunting everyone!!
6 comments:
Yay to good times and good friends :)
You really have that annoyed look down!
Holy Cow, Mike is the perfect Jim!! Wow, this really is a new twist with the Office. I didn't know Jim was cheating on Pam with Angela!!
This is Hilarious! I love mammogram man! Great costumes, you really DO have that annoyed Angela look down. =) haha
Aghhhh, you have a blog?!! Where have I been. I swear I've kind of been lazy with the whole blogging thing. Ok, you have to email me your gmail email addy (the email you use to log into blogger). Our blog is set to private so I want to invite you to view our blog. Ok, send it to merduslam(at)gmail(dot)com. Alrighty, hopefully I'll hear from you soon! BTW love the blog and the crazy cute halloween costumes! Love ya, Mer :o)
scott just started to watch the office and i must agree - it is pretty funny. it also is a great halloween theme (and themes really make it a fun holiday...althogh the Mam. Man was pretty creative, never seen that one before!)
love the mums too! i guess there are a few good things about the fall.
"Sweet 'tumes!" :P I LOVE the Office! That's so awesome! How are you Abby, how is living in Boston? Quite the change from Page, huh? Looks like you're doing really well, you look gorgeous, as always! How's Kellen? Tell him I said hello and hope he's doing good!
Post a Comment