The Topsfield Fair
Yet another family tradition in the fall... We take a trip up to where the Killam family roots began to experience the Topsfield fair. I believe this is one of the oldest fairs in the country, established in 1818. It has all of your typical county fair attractions- the 1600 lb. pumpkin, the creaky rides, the racing/swimming pigs and of course... the FOOD!! I think Mike ate enough calories to sustain him for the next three weeks! I really enjoyed the baby bunny nursery and all of the animals (like we need any more). Here are some pictures of us with the Autumn ambiance and enjoying our very unhealthy lunch out on the grass. All in all it was an absolutely gorgeous Fall day in New England.
3 comments:
That looks like fun! =) It seems like you get together with Mike's family a lot, do they live pretty close?
very VERY close lol
Wow, it really is beautiful back there. I bet fall is the best time of year to visit.
Post a Comment