ok so maybe not really crack... maybe just catnip and a new scratching post but he was definitely a little drunk haha! This is my post for a pretty lifeless week haha- yes we are THIS awesome!
Thanks for the little glimpse into your cats world. =) I've tried to post videos a few times and I always get an error. BTW: I think you will like Twilight, I am not obsessed like some people I know, but I'm betting that YOU will be. remember your obsession with Titanic? lol Good Times. =)
not literally drunk hahaha! what kind of mother do you think I am?!?! Just whatever catnip does to them... not sure what exactly but it makes them LOOPY :o)
Oh, ha,ha,ha I actually did think you got your cat drunk. I don't know some people do that for kicks and laughs ..... I would. j/k Well, I'm glad you clarified, because I was wondering. Love ya, Meredith
5 comments:
Thanks for the little glimpse into your cats world. =) I've tried to post videos a few times and I always get an error. BTW: I think you will like Twilight, I am not obsessed like some people I know, but I'm betting that YOU will be. remember your obsession with Titanic? lol Good Times. =)
Cute cat video. Was the cat really drunk?
not literally drunk hahaha! what kind of mother do you think I am?!?! Just whatever catnip does to them... not sure what exactly but it makes them LOOPY :o)
Animals have the strangest habits. Our dog...female and fixed...will hump her bed after she gets a bath AND after we wash her bed. Its hilarious!
Oh, ha,ha,ha I actually did think you got your cat drunk. I don't know some people do that for kicks and laughs ..... I would. j/k Well, I'm glad you clarified, because I was wondering. Love ya, Meredith
Post a Comment