Ok so since I haven't been doing much other than this for the past two weeks, I guess I should let everyone know that I am still alive!! I have just been bitten by the "Twilight" bug and have yet to come up for air. I had heard little bits here and there that it was a good book and had planned on picking it up at some point but apparently I was unaware of the 13 year old frenzy going on. I read the first book last weekend and literally did NOTHING else. It was so much better than I expected it to be and who wouldn't be totally in love with Edward? So I am about half way through the second book and we bought tickets to the movie for tonight. Two hours with Edward? Sounds like a great Sat. night :o) ok ok so I guess I am a part of the hype after all- but I sincerely loved the book(s).... so I don't really care. Thats about all- I will update you all on my movie critique soooon
.

mmmm hot
6 comments:
I'm just hoping that because of this movie "pale" will be in vogue this season. I can totally rock that style!
Have a blast - I hope it's as good as you dream it will be!
Also, my word verification for this comment is "fattl." What kind of word is that?!
I was just bitten recently too! I've read all four books in one week! Loser I know. I'm even considering driving out to Forks soon. I can't wait to see the movie. Tell me what you think of it.
I'm all about Twilight too. I'm glad I'm done reading them though cause I was being mean to my kids every time they disruppted me.
I KNEW you would love it! =) What did you think of New Moon? It was probably my least favorite. I'm sure the reason being that there is no mention of Edward for about 3/4 of the book lol. I went to the movie on Friday and I thought that it was pretty good. =)
So I know Im a little slow at reading your blog but I LOVE edward.. too bad he doesnt exist! :) What did you think of the movie? I was really disappointed w/ the lack of love scenes.. I was hoping for a notebook replacement! :)
I love Edward too! I'm so glad you've been enjoying the books. They really are great books. When I was reading my husband didn't have a wife and poor Kainoa didn't have a mom. I was totally obsessed. Hope you liked the movie.
Post a Comment