I am so blessed and excited to have all of these amazing places to visit and events to be taking place.... I just can't help but feel just the slightest bit homeless.
We did not even unpack boxes in the new apt. before we departed. We were in my childhood home for one whole week but half of that was out on the lake. Now Mike and I are in a hotel in Mesa ( to help out with taking the older girls off of Bree's hands)and I feel like I am floating from place to place.
We will be "home" in CO on Sunday and although I am excited to be settled... it doesn't quite feel like going home just yet... :o(
Where do we live???
Phoenix??

Page??

The Springs??
2 comments:
I cannot believe how crazy your schedule has been the last few weeks! Seriously. Moving is a big deal and then you added tons of stuff on top of that. You guys need a break! I hope you can make your new home sweet home feel like YOURS soon. We moved 7 times in 8 years so I understand that feeling of not having a place feel like home yet. But...you chose a BEAUTIFUL place to call home. Congrats.
Right now our home is St. George and then in a few days our home will be in Carlsbad, CA. I know I would rather be moving to Colorado instead of Iowa though.
Post a Comment