Thursday, July 9, 2009

In the new place

So we are officially in our new place in the Springs. The apartment is... well will be cute!! Right now it is an explosion of boxes and bags... I wish I had the time to spruce it up before we are off again but sadly that isn't the case. We have just today and then leave tomorrow for Grand Junction, then Page for the reunion and then down to Phoenix to see Bree's new baby (we are hoping she waits for us to get there!!)
so here are some pics and a video of the new place. I especially love the view from our porch and Meli loves all the new space to race around!!







2 comments:

Dorey said...

CUTE place! You'll have to post pictures when you get all settled in. =) See you in a week! It will be fun to see everyone!

erin said...

a fireplace!! that will be fun in the winter! good luck unpacking and "setting up home" - it takes awhile, but i hope you get it done soon after you get back.