I have been working my BUTT off on my new classroom (shoulda taken before pics) but it is practically finished and the monsters come on Monday!! I am super excited. Here's to a good year!
It looks very inviting and fun! I know teachers work so incredibly hard. It looks like you have all the details taken care of. My boys would love to walk into your classroom.
It looks SO great! I'm sure your students and their parents will love it! You can tell that a lot of love and work went into everything. =) It takes a special person to do what you do. It would be interesting to see it first hand. =)
That is such a Special thing that your Dad did for you. Actually, I always wanted to do Father/Daughter Dates with my Dad but....he wasn't into that. :-/ You're very blessed to have those memories! If we had girls, I would love for Chris to do that with them.
Someone's been super busy teaching, etc, etc, etc! ;) Haven't seen a post from you in awhile. I wanted to thank you though for you warm post on the sandhill. You have a way of making people feel GOOD with your words and sincerity. Thank you. I always enjoy your comments. Anyways, just wanted to let you know. Hope you're enjoying Colorado and your classroom!
6 comments:
You are Amazing!! You always amaze me Abby. Your classroom looks awesome! I bet the 'monsters' will be so cute it will make it all worth it! :)
It looks very inviting and fun! I know teachers work so incredibly hard. It looks like you have all the details taken care of. My boys would love to walk into your classroom.
It looks SO great! I'm sure your students and their parents will love it! You can tell that a lot of love and work went into everything. =) It takes a special person to do what you do. It would be interesting to see it first hand. =)
Your classroom is so cute! I wish my kid could have you as a teacher! :) Your kids are lucky! How was your first couple of days??
That is such a Special thing that your Dad did for you. Actually, I always wanted to do Father/Daughter Dates with my Dad but....he wasn't into that. :-/ You're very blessed to have those memories! If we had girls, I would love for Chris to do that with them.
Someone's been super busy teaching, etc, etc, etc! ;) Haven't seen a post from you in awhile. I wanted to thank you though for you warm post on the sandhill. You have a way of making people feel GOOD with your words and sincerity. Thank you. I always enjoy your comments. Anyways, just wanted to let you know. Hope you're enjoying Colorado and your classroom!
Post a Comment