Here are some of the highlights of the weekend from the PHS class of '99
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Page High School Reunion
I can't believe that I am old enough to have been to my 10 year high school reunion. The years have flown by but it was so great to see everyone. I am not sure why I thought it would be fine to plan this event from Boston and during all of our life changes in moving out west. I tend to pile things on... when you are crazy busy, what is one more little thing right? ha... There was quite a bit more involved in this little weekend gathering than I originally thought but after a few minor hiccups, I think that it turned into a great time. I loved seeing old friends (who still look amazing) and their little families. It is wonderful to see the people you have grown up with all grown up and being such great parents. We had a gathering at the Marriott patio on Friday evening, a family beach day on Saturday and then the dinner that night at a great sushi place in town.
Here are some of the highlights of the weekend from the PHS class of '99




Here are some of the highlights of the weekend from the PHS class of '99
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh! i am sad i missed it.. even though Im not technically a graduate! :) It would have been nice to catch up! How's life in colorado? or do you even know yet?
Loved seeing you Abby!! I'm so glad that you blog, because when I met Mike for the first time, I felt like I kind of knew him. You all did a great job. And of course you looked amazing, like always!!
Post a Comment