Friday, June 25, 2010
part one... DONE
Part one of the re-model is DONE! I got a lot of advice from many different sources so thank you so much to those of you that offered your opinion. After trying a ton of different colors, I realized that I needed to go with warmer tones. Our cabinets are cherry and the cooler shades just weren't going with the feel of the room. I ended up picking a darker color than I thought I would and just did the accent wall along the back of the dining room. The shade is "dill" and I love it. It is just the right temperature for the room and plays off all of the earth tones that I have going on. We also got a new dining room table that I LOOOOVE so that helped tremendously. I am still working on the half bath so I will get those pix posted when I finish it. But for now..... here are the dining room pictures- I think has just transformed the space and looks like we put an addition on the kitchen. Yay for projects that make us happy inside!! haha



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it! Looks like you got a new table too!
Good job! It looks SO good! LOVE the color too, I have a similar color in my loft area. :D
looks gorgeous! How exciting. <3
Post a Comment